Saturday, January 7, 2012

Another for Aeva

The ropes bind you, arm to leg they hold you. Naked you lay exposed. Bound, tied, trussed up for my pleasure. The position leaves you open, all is available to my touch.

I smile down at you, I grin as I stoop to kiss you, my fingers seek out your pussy, feeling the warm sticky fluids that are already flowing from you. My mouth moves down and devours a nipple as my finger thrusts into you. PUshing deep inside you as I bite lightly on the hardening flesh. I stand looking down, seeing the desire in your eyes as I suck your juices from my finger.

I push the finger into you again, letting my thumber curl around and press against the rim of your ass. With each thrust I push harder against the resistance of your anus. I watch your reaction see you gasping, feel you gripping my finger. I stop, pausing a moment before thrusting my thumb into your body, my hand is cupping you, a finger in your cunt, a thumb in your ass.

You cry out as I lean and bite hard on your nipple, You cry out as you feel my hand clench and grip you through the thin wall that seperates you two entrances. I stand, walking away for a moment, you utter a single word.

"Please." I turn and smile as I pick up an object from the table.

I do not speak, I do not respond in words as I return. Instead I lean down to kiss you once more as I thrust the object into your butt. You feel it driving into you, opening you spreading you. You feel the pain as it goes in, you feel the joy as it penetrates you.

I stand once more, smiling. With a slight twist I turn on the vibrating butt plug I have just inserted into you. With a grin I watch as your eyes open wide, I watch as orgasm immediately overtakes you. As you regain what little control you have over your own body I stoop down and suck your clitoris into my mouth. You scream again, I suck deeply drinking your juices as they flow from you. I keep sucking devouring your pussy, sucking your clit, tonguing you, licking and biting you.

Your body convulses as I increase the speed of vibration in your butt. You tremble as orgasm after orgasm spasms through you. I stop and you groan, your breath coming in gasps as you attempt to regain your breath.

I walk away again as you stuggle against your bonds, you want more you crave more, you need more. The vibrator is still sending waves of desire through you. Your eyes plead with me, beg me to continue.

I slowly remove my clothes, you know what is coming but you are impatient. You want it now, you need it now. You see me walking towards you, naked, proud. I pick up another object from the table, but you do not see it. You see only the stiff rod of flesh moving towards you. You see only the throbbing cock that approaches.

I stop, I pull the butt plug out of you. Your cry out.

"NO."

I do not hesitate, I do not bother with lubrication, you have enough juices pour from you to ease entry. I thrust deep into your butt. You scream as you are forced wider. I pull out and thrust into you once more, I soon pick up a steady pace, driving in and out of you as you orgasm again. I do not stop, I do not increase my rhythm, I simply keep thrusting into you.

Then I plunge the wide vibrator into your pussy, I can feel it rubbing along the length of me as I keep driving into you. You orgasm once more, it is not enough I turn on the vibrator and your orgasm climbs to a new peak.

I drive it in and out of you and your scream as your body goes into over drive. I reach forward and grasp each nipple between finger and thumb squeezing them hard, your mind explodes.

As your eyes lose focus your head rocks from side to side. You see them then as they emerge from the shadows, they move to surround you as they stroke themselves. Your thoughts grow confused, unable to think, you see them but are they real.

Six men surround you each taking in the sight of you as your body lights up.
 
Then you feel me explode inside of you, my cock gripped tight by you, buried deep in your butt.

Then you feel it as they cum, you feel their sperm shower you, shooting over you, covering you with cum. You are awashing in it, you glory in it, you pass out covered in it.
 
Was it real, was it a dream, did you swim in cum as you passed out?
 

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that if that was not a dream, I hope we video taped it!

    ReplyDelete